Episode the Twenty-Second; Wherein the Pageist tries a new app designed for kinksters, discovers a podcast for sexy thinkers and learns to be ethically slutty.
The book reviewed this episode is The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships and Other Adventures by Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy.
.50 Intro & Announcements:
- Welcome to the new listener in Latvia!
- Thank you to the new survey-taker. Mwah! Mwah!
1.35 My Submissive Life:
- I tested the KNKI app. Their website is: here.
- Also, Intellectual Foreplay is a new favorite podcast. Check them out here.
- Review of Cooper S. Beckett's A Life Less Monogamous: Episode 5.
- Interview with Cooper S. Beckett: Episode 8.
5.22 Book Review:
- Books by the authors I've previously reviewed: Spanking for Lovers by Janet W. Hardy: Episode 4.
- Written reviews of The New Topping Book and The New Bottoming Book by Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy.
- The Multiamory hosts took over my show and did their own (quite excellent) reviews of The New Topping and The New Bottoming Books: Episode 7.
- PolyMatchMaker.com--a dating website for poly people.
- Take the OKCupid Ethical Slut Test and see how well you score on both Sluttiness and Ethicalness: here.
31.41 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I'll be reviewing the first three volumes of Sex Criminals by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky.
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- Subscribe, stream or download from libsyn here. All episodes are available in a pop out player on this page.