Episode the twenty-third; Wherein the Pageist explores a new app for kinksters, laughs until she cries at a podcast and develops some new ideas for sadistic roleplay. The books reviewed this episode are the first three volumes of the comic Sex Criminals by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky.
.50 Intro & Announcements:
- The show is in Estonia and Nepal.
- Welcome to the newest Facebook fan, Alice!
- I’ve tried out a new app called Kinkd (it doesn’t seem to have a website, sorry), but I do like the app.
- The podcast My Dad Wrote a Porno has been keeping Walter and I very entertained. The website is here. The podcast is on iTunes and probably Android somewhere, and can also be heard here.
- Pre-order the book here.
4.45 My Submissive Life:
- The move date approaches!
- I get cozy with my inner sadist and ponder the ways our various kink roles are intrinsic to who we are.
7.57 Book Review:
- This episode, the books are the first three volumes of Sex Criminals by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky, which is about two people who stop time when they orgasm. They use this power to rob banks.
- More information about the television series in the works: here.
17.06 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing Lee Harrington, author, educator and host of Passion and Soul.
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- Subscribe, stream or download from libsyn here. All episodes are available in a pop out player on this page.