Episode the forty-fifth; Wherein the Pageist explains why darning socks is so fascinating and freaks out over humans. The book reviewed this episode is Girl on the Net: How a Bad Girl Fell in Love by Girl on the Net.
.47 Intro & Announcements:
- I’d like to thank my special guest, Winter Storm Doris, for providing the atmosphere of being on a ship at sea.
- No new Facebook likes, but I’ve just noticed the ‘follows’ number. Hello to all 41 of you!
- The show is now in Croatia, Pakistan and Zambia. A special hello to the scads of Danes who’ve been downloading the show in the last week or so.
- A brief, anonymous survey, if you’d like to provide some much appreciated feedback.
- Many, many thanks go out to my supporters on Patreon: PC, Barrett, deebs, AuntieSocial, BeeTee, Peej and Nug.
- Where you can listen to my live interview on Sunday 7pm Eastern Standard time or midnight UTC: TPOK Radio
4.10 My Submissive Life:
12.58 Book Review:
23.31 Closing Remarks: