Episode the fifty-sixth; Wherein the Pageist has a big, scary announcement and offers up two very brief book reviews.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- Listeners in new countries–the Bahamas, Hungary and Lithuania.
- Swingset.fm is a swanky bunch of shows–check it out. Eventually I’ll be over there, technology cooperating.
- Thank you to my Patreon supporters for making this episode possible!
2.53 My Submissive Life:
- My husband has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. Treatment begins on Monday, but the show may be a bit different (more interviews and fiction reviews) for a bit.
- Thank the heavens for the NHS.
6.50 Book Review:
In this episode, two very short book reviews:
11.04 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing either a fiction title or interviewing Cooper S. Beckett. Time will tell.
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.