Episode the sixty-sixth; wherein the Pageist learns about all the things she’s not interested in, becomes increasingly weary over censorship and catches up on a few weeks of announcements. The book reviewed is Scary Stories to Tingle Your Butt: 7 Tales of Gay Terror by Chuck Tingle.
.44 Intro and Announcements:
- Thank you to everyone who’s reached out and asked after Walter’s health! It means a lot and we both thank you.
- Thank you so much to JT, for our first PayPal donation! It brightened my month, let me tell you.
- Big thank yous to my Patreon supporters and welcome to the newest supporter.
- The show how now been heard in Zimbabwe.
- One survey response–thank you! You can take the survey here (it’s anonymous and makes my day).
- Someone rated the show on iTunes!! WOW! Thank you!
- The show will be in the next update of the SwingsetFM Podcast Network app for Android (available through GooglePlay)
5.53 My Submissive Life:
16.21 Book Review:
- This episode’s book is Scary Stories to Tingle Your Butt: 7 Tales of Gay Terror by Chuck Tingle. It’s… something else. In a genre of its own. A mix of comedy, meta-fiction, erotica, all in a universe where unicorns, dinosaurs and Bigfeet (that’s the plural of Bigfoot) live amongst the rest of us. Oh yeah, there are also sentient buses. Like, the ones you ride around. Anything can happen. Anything. States can stalk people. The state of California, for example. And it makes sense in the context of the story.
- Hilarious, utterly unique, filthy, with the occasional cutting social commentary, no one else writes like Chuck Tingle.
- And the dialogue! Everything about it is singular.
29.08 Closing Remarks: