Episode the sixty-eighth; Wherein the Pageist tells the story of meeting her Ultimate Hero and also shares some good news. The book reviewed is Poly Land: My Brutally Honest Adventures in Polyamory by Page Turner.
.44 Intro and Announcements:
- New listeners in the Faroe Islands, which was a brand new place to me and was fascinating! Welcome!
- Two survey responses that I really needed to see–thank you! You can take the survey here and make my day, too!
- Big squashy hugs to Joanna, my first PayPal donation person! Hey lady!
- We’re working on the shop for the site, with the plan to launch it in the next week or so! Much excitement!
6.47 My Submissive Life:
- This episode’s segment is about why I appreciate my listeners and why you shouldn’t meet your heroes.
16.48 Book Review:
- This episode’s book is Poly Land: My Brutally Honest Adventures in Polyamory by Page Turner.
- It is creative non-fiction about the author’s journey from an unhappy, monogamous marriage, into her early years doing poly all the wrong ways–with some of the worst communicators ever to stalk creation. Hilarious and infuriating, it was highly entertaining, if an excellent example of what NOT to do. The book also includes useful information about ethical nonmonogamy.
- I’ve never heckled a book before.
- Check out the author’s site, which includes writing, quizzes and poly resources, Poly.Land.
23.52 Closing Remarks: